Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Its hard as a rock

last ngiht for dinner my mom made stuffed cabbage yummmmmmmmmmmmm and stuffed peppers for my stepdad and the whole time my step dad kept saying "its hard as a rock" "its so dry" and it was just funny b.c he someone managed to turn any conversation into how orrible his stuffed peppers was me and my sister were cracking up out stomachs and sides hurt from luaghing so hard ...

last night i threw my cat 2 times b.c he pissed me off too he hssed at me :( but now hes in love with me again he is sitting on my lap and biting my forearm and licking it too... hes abit of a wierd cat ....

anyway i have nothing else so ad i just wanted to say about dinner last ngiht.. it was going to be more funny but i was pissy last ngiht nad never got aound to doing it

3 comments:

  1. you weren't only pissy.. and apparently squirly.. but you were rather intoxicated last night.. so you might not have hit the right keys as you had trouble when you were just talking to me about your bra... uh huh... and dems peppers sounds like uncle bills hockey puck hamburgers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.. and we were talking about the rabbit. You need to try out the Sea Horse so I can be informed on it's magical abilities, aight? Kool? Sweet.

    ^_^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard about the sea horse but ill go look it up lol

    ReplyDelete