Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I an ducking mad!

DUUUCCCCCKKK

Ok so seriously if I ever mention the name "nicole" please get in my face and let me know what a ducking moron I am and then shoot me right between the eyes b/c seriously if I have not learned my lesson already I need to just ducking die.

Ok so the story behind this is as follows:
Nicole begs me to meet up with her (for some movie time fun.... dont ask ..well dont ask me) , I say yes then she tells me to bug off b.c her ex has been around and then ignores me that night the the next day she says no I'm sorry come still I want to see you so I went (yes I know I am a ducking moron)

So obvously I was VERY pissed and what did I do? called Karin of course! lol... So the begining part of the conversation was me just cursing alot and Karin luaghing alot... the we moved onto talking about bras and boobs (one of my fav subjects of course..well the boobs part) Itold Karin how thoguht she had implants b/c they were perfectly symetrical perky and full... and she was all like really? and I was like totally woman are jealous of your boobs if you ever go to a plastic surgeon to get implants he would be like what are you a nutter? Woman would be jealous... then we talked about some other stuff I don't really remember I think it was about vibrators ... I need to get me one of those ..mine totally sucks ass ... I used it about 5 times and it was just totally crappy ... I think we also talked about how nicole has my "toys" and now i have to replce them ... that sucks some of that stuff was kinda expensive :(

I want to take her Fallopian tubes and wrap them around her neck

3 comments:

  1. DUCK!!! what a DUCKING Bitch! haha who loves T9 TXT?!?! I DO! hahah glad you like my boobies so much *giggle* and don't worry .. i don't wanna be called a nutter butter so i am not gonna go to a plastic surgeon.. haha *hands you a knife* well get to it. her Fallopian tube are waiting... this is soooo going on my youtube! But on a serious note.. she is a bitch.. we need ta find you a nice girl.. ill work on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole seems like someone I personally wouldn't like. And I like you, so that's saying something. Well, it's saying that Nicole's a bitch and not worth your time. Yeps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete