Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa Came Sant Came

oh my ... ok so I really never believed in Santa (ya know bing Jewish and all) but it is usualyl exciting for me to get up super early and gather around our chrstmas table to open gifts that I didnt already get for Chanukah (oooo yeah bet youre jelous now) anywa as I already indicated I wasnt that into it this year I didnt get up till about 9:30 at which time instead of rushing out to go open presents adn see if ppl liked what i got them i went and make our christmas feast. a about 10"30 everyoone was up so then we started opening gifts... promptly 5 min into it my brother announces he is going to his friends house ... what an ass ...he cant stay home one day of the year???? are we really that horrible???? I dont think we are I think he is just an ass... anyway I got my family things they all loved ... my Stepdad a laptop my mom a beautiful watch with mother of pearl backng adn diamonds around the face and 18K gold band (and its water resistant ...socre!!!) I got my siser a gift card to her favorite JAP store Forever 21 and my brother got this nifty wireless alarm clock mp3 player cd player thing that he loved ... I got 2 boxes of 22 ammo cds and a check for $175 for scuba diving lessons from my mom and stepdad a bluetooth thingy from my brother, and a braclet 3 CDs and a book called "the survival Chemist" from my sister aaaaaannnnnnnnndddddd some CRAISANS!!!! love those things ... now i want to decorate ginger bread people with my siblings but as per usual they have baracaded themselves in their rooms for the rest of the day ... im going to finish making our christmas feast and clean the house since ppl are coming over tonight ... i still want to do the gingerbread house at some point so who will join me????

2 comments:

  1. *Hasn't got a thing for Christmas, as usual. Minus the two things that Kash made for me in Photoshop, so yeah. You're lucky...*

    ReplyDelete