Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Ceremonial Flush

I was tlaking to this person last night, we were talking about Pike County and places it was close too. Somehow the convrsation turned into Honesdale and how I met Karin (yep the ceremonial flush).

I guess I'll tell you how we met. We were in college in the dorms I was going to my room and on the stairs karins ex-dick head John stopped me and asked if I had a screw driver. I said I might I have a whole bunch of tools. So he and I went up t my room and I gave him a hammer. He was attempting to remove and replace the seat on a toilet. Anyway I went down stairs with him to possibly help him out (at that tme he was pretty nice it was later I learned he was an absolute dick). So he banged on the toilet for a bit to loosen the rusty bolts and whatever and then finished the job. Karin then goes "we need to flush it to make sure it works now." Personally I dont know why it wouldnt b/c he was just changing the toilet seat. Anyway that is how the ceremonial flush was established. Anyone who changes the seat of their toilet from here on in MUST do a ceremonial flush in Karins honor.

Anyway LC and I were tlaking about toilets and the Alpine (which she calls the sausage place with the good butcher) and some other random things too. All of this talk made LC want to meet Karin ... I'm still tying to figure that one out.


And there you have the random conversation and the blog about the ceremonial flush (that I wasnt even going to post until Karin asked me if I was going to and of course I then HAD too)

2 comments:

  1. ahhh... it all comes back to me now... goddamn.. yeah Johnny is a fucking dick head.. and i was joking about writing a blog entry.. but thank you for the humor.. you are quite the funny girl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and BTW... Drugs are bad.. don't do drugs...i am willing to bet millions i was smokin the cheeba that night.. that doesn't even make sense...

    ReplyDelete