Sunday, December 28, 2008

Jewish Penicilin

so according to my mother Matza Ball soup is Jewish Penicilin. Everyone in our house is sick ... it didnt make me feel anybetter than before eating it but whatever... I have to go out tonight for a blind date... my friend is trying to hook me up with another friend of his. I'm picking her up at 7:21 from the train station then we are going to do something...i dunno b/c i havnt planned it out exactly... I told my mother I was meeting my friend Kristen Gumbert for dinner... I really hate lying but I cant help it if I was like I'm going out on a date with Carla (any girl) she would throw hersef infront of my car or something equally desperate in an attempt to keep me home. whatever... my cat is kneading me ... I feel like dough .. I'm gonna go get dressed since meetign someone in your PJs would prolly not be a good first impression

No comments:

Post a Comment